SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
ACADEMIC YEAR: 2017 – 2018
DEADLINE: Currently Not Accepting Application
This is a $2,500 scholarship to cover tuition, books, supplies, housing and other related expenses. Recipient may use the funds
for any semester, including summer, during the awarded academic school year.
- $1,500 for full time students
- $700.00 for part time students
- $300.00 for online students
- Must have a form of a disability
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Must be pursuing a vocational program, associates degree, bachelor’s degree on a full-time, part-time or online basis at a
trade school, college or university in the United States.
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA.
1. High School senior – Cumulative GPA is for grades 9-11 and first semester for grade 12
2. College freshman – Cumulative GPA is all of high school and first semester of college
3. College sophomore or higher – Cumulative GPA for all college-level semesters completed
All scholarship applications and requested materials must be received at Living Beyond Boundaries, Inc. by 4:00 pm Pacific
Standard Time on Month and Day each year. Faxes are not accepted. If the deadline falls on a weekend, the following Monday
will be used as the deadline date.
The following items are required to complete the application process.
· Application – must be on the original form, Typed and signed.
· (2) Two letters of Recommendation
· High School and/or College transcript – Transcript must be from school, but does not have to be official. The school
name, applicant’s name, and GPA must be printed on the transcript. GPA stated on application must be verifiable from
transcript. Show conversion if GPA is documented on scale other than 4.0. College freshman must include high school and
. Copy of SSI or SSDI or other government assistance programs you are currently receiving
· A physicians letter of disability is required
· One additional copy of the application and letters of recommendation. The additional copy must blank out all references
to the student’s personal information including name, address, phone, email, and social security number.
· Submit all materials in a single envelope in the order listed. Any additional items or items received separately will be
discarded. Application materials are to be single sided. Please do not use staples.
NOTIFICATION TO RECIPIENTS
Scholarship recipients will be notified by July 1st of each year. We only notify recipients, no notification means the student did
not receive the scholarship. We cannot send out lists of recipients to those who do not receive a scholarship.
Living Beyond Boundaries, Inc.
2040 Beatrice Ct. Apt.2
San Jose, CA. 95128
Living Beyond Boundaries, Inc. will acknowledge receipt of applications by email only. If you would like notification, include your
e-mail address on the application. We will not notify or acknowledge receipt of application by phone
|LIVING BEYOND BOUNDARIES, INC.
|Living Beyond Boundaries, Inc.
Telephone: 1 (888) 596 - 5996
501(c)(3) Charitable Nonprofit Corporation For People With Disabilities
Tax Exempt Number: 81-3813213