Scholarship - for students with disabilities
Up to $2,500 Annually
- $700 for Part Time Students
- $300 for Online Students
- Must have a form of disability
- Be a United States citizen
- Pursuing a college degree or trade school certification
- Meet SSI income guideline
Limited Applications accepted
- Life coaching includes assistance in planning and achieving your goals.
- A Campaign Coordinator will help raise funds to support your goals.
- An Event Coordinator will help you arrange the logistics to achieve your goals.
Personal Advancement & Traveling
JOIN US to attend different personal advancement events while traveling the world!
- We offer many volunteer based career opportunities within Living Beyond Boundaries. Some may evolve into paid positions.
- We contract with different private companies, which employ some of our qualified members for various jobs.
- We help our members obtain trainings for the career they want.
- FUN - choices of indoor or outdoor meeting locations, and engaging group topics and events.
- RESOURCEFUL - peers share their knowledge and offer emotional supports for each other.
- HEART TO HEART - sincere heart warming conversations with our Peer Mentors. Unwavering supports to people with disabilities.
- Emergency Grant for people with disabilities who are in need of help due to significant medical and financial hardship.
- Applicants need to have exhausted all available public and private grants and loans options.
- One time grant will be given to qualified applicants based on need
Wishing Candle Grant
- Grant One Wish to an adult person with disabilities who is suffering from a progressive, degenerative or malignant condition currently placing his/her life in jeopardy