SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
This is a $2,500 scholarship to cover tuition, books, supplies, housing and other related expenses. Recipient may use the funds
for any semester, including summer, during the awarded academic school year.
ACADEMIC YEAR: 2017 – 2018 CLOSED
This is a $2,500 scholarship to cover tuition, books, supplies, housing and other related expenses.
- $1,500 for full time students
- $700.00 for part time students
- $300.00 for online students
- Have a form of a disability
- A citizen of the United States of America
- Pursuing a vocational program, as Associate's , Bachelor’s degree on a full-time, part-time or online basis at a trade school, college or university in the United States.
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA.
All scholarship applications and requested materials must be received at Living Beyond Boundaries, Inc. by 4:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on Month and Day each year. Faxes are not accepted. If the deadline falls on a weekend, the following Monday will be used as the deadline date.
The following items are required to complete the application process.
- Application – must be on the original form, Typed and signed.
- Two letters of Recommendation
- High School and/or College transcript – Transcript must be from school, but does not have to be official. The school name, applicant’s name, and GPA must be printed on the transcript. GPA stated on application must be verifiable from transcript. Show conversion if GPA is documented on scale other than 4.0. College freshman must include high school and college transcripts.
- Copy of SSI or SSDI or other government assistance programs you are currently receiving
- A physician's letter of disability is required
- One additional copy of the application and letters of recommendation. The additional copy must blank out all references to the student’s personal information including name, address, phone, email, and social security number.
- Submit all materials in a single envelope in the order listed. Any additional items or items received separately will be discarded. Application materials are to be single sided. Please do not use staples.